During this uncertain time, River City Capital and Community LIFT want to minimize the impact on individuals, neighborhood leaders, and small businesses in Memphis. Below are some resources that may be helpful in your response to the COVID-19/coronavirus crisis.
RCC Loan Clients should contact Babacar Thiaw (firstname.lastname@example.org) with specific questions about their loans.
Back to Business Framework for Memphis & Shelby County
Memphis & Shelby County are getting back to business, safely. Click below to learn more about the response to COVID-19 and the process to reopen the economy.
Small Business Resources
Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
The Paycheck Protection Program provides small businesses with funds to pay up to 8 weeks of payroll costs including benefits. Funds can also be used to pay interest on mortgages, rent, and utilities. Below is more information from the Department of the Treasury and the Greater Memphis Chamber.
- PPP Overview
- PPP Information Sheet for Borrowers
- PPP Borrower Application
- PPP Frequently Asked Questions
SBA Disaster Assistance Response Program
The Small Business Administration (SBA) is offering low-interest federal disaster loans for working capital to small businesses suffering substantial economic injury as a result of COVID-19.
- SBA COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan Application
- SBA Loan Information
- Free Advising on SBA Loan from the TN Small Business Development Center
- Downtown Memphis Commission Business Continuity Forgivable Loan Program
- Memphis Medical District Collaborative Small Business Emergency Assistance Fund
- Epicenter Business Support Resources for Entrepreneurs
Resources for Individuals and Community Leaders
TN Dept of Labor & Workforce Development Information on Unemployment for Employees
TN Dept of Human Services Application for Aid for Families Affected by COVID-19 Unemployment